Character format override

Celine Dion cdion at cybersource.com
Wed Sep 1 21:21:50 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm using Mif2Go to convert FM8 books to HTML.

Once in a while, I need to override the Bold character format (color set to as is) with a different color, which can have one or more words. I've been going through the Mif2Go user's guide and trying all the permutations that I think should work, but at best I get bold text with the HTMConfig marker. I've tried with red, #FF0000, and a custom blue. The color is always black.

       - HTMConfig marker: [HTMLStyles]=Bold     (or =Bold "Lite Blue")
       - config file, [Macros] section: HTMConfig=<$$HTMLStyles]Bold "Lite Blue">

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

Celine Dion
Senior Technical Writer