Missing graphics links

smcurtzwiler at comcast.net smcurtzwiler at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 07:19:08 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using Frame 7.2 on Windows XP

I recently copied the main folder with the Frame files and the graphics folders - all together - into a new folder and changed the name on the new folder.

I'm now working for a retail store chain.

When I open the Frame files in the new folder, it comes up with missing graphics.  I thought as long as I copied all of the original files and graphics together at the same time, this problem would be avoided.

Since I am now making another version of the same book - nearly the same info - I have also changed the name of the file in the new folder.

    (I'll want to ask about Conditional text later.)

I read the section in the Frame 7 Reference book (ya know, the big book).

Now, how to reconnect the graphics?

It seems I should click on "update to new path" - but I'm not sure what file name goes into which box.

I know, this should be done with blinders on, but -- oh well,   any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue Curtzwiler