Templates for international use

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 17 09:52:16 PDT 2010

I used to work for a company that had its head office in Europe. We used A4 size paper in our template, but whenever I needed to print something for a local user, I would make a PDF, and then print the PDF to 8.5 x 11 paper with the setting Shrink to fit enabled. It made things a bit smaller, but not significantly.

Nadine