Templates for international use

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Fri Sep 17 10:04:12 PDT 2010

Roy, there's a handy section on localizing templastes in Gregory Wasson
and David Valiulis "Adobe FrameMaker Template Series Primer," and the
overall document is an excellent, thorough resource for template work.
The primer is at
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/tempseries/pdfs/primer.pdf and
there are some other handy links on the
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/tempseries/ page.