Page number not showing correctly in TOC

Brian Chan chanbr at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 09:09:44 PDT 2011

Unstructured Frame on XP.

I have a Revision History chapter. The page numbers for that chapter are iii and iv (no prefix). But when I look at the TOC, it shows 1-iii. I then look at the Chapter tab for Numbering Properties for that chapter. It does have 1 in the Chapter # field. But that field is not checked. What is checked is the "Read from File" field. My question is: I only want iii in the TOC for the Revision History chapter. What do I have to do to get rid of the 1- prefix in the TOC?

Thanks,
Brian