AW: PDF Bookmarks [P]

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Apr 27 07:40:54 PDT 2011

Hi Cynthia,

Bookmarks are only created, when "Generate Acrobat Data"
in the print dialog is activated. Possibly this option was activated
when you printed the index but not for the large book.

Baruch advised to add GroupTitlesIOM in Format > Document PDF
Setup > Bookmarks. Did you select all files in the book, before you
did this?

Best regards

Winfried