master pages for table of contents

Prithvi Diwanji prithvi.diwanji at druva.com
Mon Apr 25 07:46:59 PDT 2011

hello bill,
thanks for the reply.

i will try this.
the thing is: my chapter has a first, right and left page. does all of this
get applied when i import page layouts from chapter to toc? only the right
and left seem to get applied.
i want the first page of the TOC to have a text frame that is smaller than
the right page, so that i can add a "contents" frame above it.

also how does one get page numbers to appear, in this method?

thanks