Shortcuts not working

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:01:36 PDT 2011

I often have a problem that my Windows shortcuts stop working in Frame,
CTRL+C, CTRL+V, CTRL+P, etc. (The ESC shortcuts keep working when this
happens.) Also, when these shortcuts stop working, when I press SHIFT +
an arrow key to select a letter, it selects two letters instead of one.

If I close Frame and reopen it, it usually helps.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133