Changing the color of a horizontal rule under/over a paragraph

Wed Aug 24 12:08:11 PDT 2011

Tim J. Slager wrote:

> How do I change the color of a rule that I apply to a paragraph in the
> Paragraph Designer > Advanced > Frame Above/Below Pgf?

The names in the Frame Above/Below Pgf lists are the names of graphic frames on the reference pages. Go to View >  Reference Pages and find the frame with the name you applied to the paragraph. It contains the ruling line. You can change its color, length, thickness, etc. You can change its position relative to the paragraph by moving it within the frame and/or resizing the frame.

You can make a new reference page frame, give it a name, create whatever graphic element(s) you want in it, and it will appear in the Frame Above/Below Pgf lists.

HTH!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.