re-using paragraphs in Unstructured FrameMaker - flows and disconnected pages

ray.lloyd at agfa.com ray.lloyd at agfa.com
Tue Dec 6 05:04:50 PST 2011

Thanks all for these tricks. I had never done anything with disconnected
pages and different flows but it seems to work. I'll see how robust this
mechanism is as I go forward with the project and generating output.

Kind Regards,

Ray Lloyd | Agfa Graphics
Lead Technical Writer | Prepress Software
T  +32 3444 3372
Stay ahead. With Agfa Graphics.

http://www.agfa.com/graphics/
Click on link to read important disclaimer:
http://www.agfa.com/en/gs/maildisclaimer