Slash in dialog boxes become bullets in pdf

Christiane Crety (CC) CC at thrane.com
Tue Feb 1 05:58:00 PST 2011

Hi Framers,
Windows XP, Frame 8.0p277, unstructured.
Thanks for the replies to my e-mail about conditionalized cross-references - that one is still not solved, unfortunately :(.
Now I have a new problem: When I type a slash (/) in a dialog box, it comes out as a bullet in my pdf. I have seen it in my index and in a variable. One strange thing though: My variable is OK in headings, but in body text the slashes come out as bullets in the pdf. In my Frame files everything looks OK.
Any ideas/suggestions how I can avoid this? (I tried putting a backslash before the slash, but that didn't change anything)

Thanks,
Christiane