Pantone Color problem resolved

White, Scott SWhite at alamark.com
Wed Feb 23 10:31:58 PST 2011

As I posted earlier, I was trying to use a pantone color and it kept
coming out as spot, even though it was set as a process color.

I have since discovered, that since I was using this in a table as a
fill, that Framemaker was treating the table fill as a spot color. As
soon as I removed the fill and put a box behind the table with the
pantone color of choice it came out just fine.
For a footer this is fine, as I am using. But what a pain if you wanted
color in your tables.

Another interesting way Frame treats our friend color.

Scott White
Manager - Content and Print Media
Belmont, NC - 704-398-5752

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the
intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall
not compromise or waive such confidentiality.  If you have received
this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Messages sent to or from this contact will be
recorded and are subject to archival, monitoring, and/or disclosure
to someone other than the recipient.