Re: Smart Quotes?

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Mon Jul 4 05:18:50 PDT 2011

Hi Michelle

Yes, I have this problem too with FM 9p255. Whenever I type single or double quotes I get a ?. FrameMaker is the only application I use that has this problem. I installed the latest driver for my Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000, but the problem persists. If you come across a solution I would be glad to hear about it.

I've noticed other keyboard problems too. For example, shortcuts like Esc,f,i,f or Esc,m,p stop working after a time. Very frustrating.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.