FrameMaker 9 Crashing

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Jun 6 10:19:23 PDT 2011

I get this crash occasionally as well (FM9 all patched, W7 Ultimate, 6 Gb RAM)

It comes and goes with no discernable pattern. Usually it goes away after a few crashes and FM9 restarts. I haven't dealt with it as I am currently trying to track down other, more urgent system issues. - and keep up with my task list.

If you find an answer, let me know.

Alison