FM10 performance with real-time spell checking

Tue Jun 7 07:28:10 PDT 2011

Keith Soltys wrote:

> It never even occurred to me that Frame had a "none" option for
> languages.

This isn't new to FM10 or relevant only to real-time spell checking. The option has been there forever. I've worked mainly on software over the years and have often used a Code pgf format (and char format) with Language set to None. Believe me, when you're writing API docs with lots of chunks of code, it's invaluable. :-)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom