Autoconnect Doesn't

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:52:49 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

I have four master pages. Autoconnect is on for all of them, but the
feature has stopped working. When I paste in more text than fits the
current page (which may be page 1 or page 40), the solid overflow
line appears and no new pages are generated. The text is definitely
in flow A--there is only one flow.

We've been using these master pages for several years and they've
worked fine until now. With 800 pages in this book, manual
workarounds aren't an option. I have noticed that this sometimes
happens with v8 files after they've converted to v9, but that's not
always the case.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Framemaker 9.0p255, Windows 7 via Parallels.

Thanks,
Karen