Some links in PDF don't work

Beverly Robinson beverly_robinson at datacard.com
Mon Jun 13 09:38:35 PDT 2011

Thanks, Stuart, for your suggestions, but neither creating named destinations nor having all book files open made a difference. I admit I didn't spend much time experimenting with Distiller settings, but the first thing I tried didn't produce working links. And by that time one of my colleagues took a chapter file back to .txt and reapplied the styles, resulting in a chapter that had working links. So that's what we'll be doing with this book.

Thanks for trying to help,
Beverly