Can not import PDF properties to book files

Klaus Daube frame at daube.ch
Sun Jun 19 12:33:45 PDT 2011

On 19 Jun 2011 at 14:39, Fred Ridder wrote:

> I think what you are seeing is that the PDF Setup properties update
> only in an additive way when you import them from another file (or
> when you set them on the book level and expect them to ripple down to
> the individual component files).

Shlomo and Fred,

Thank You very much for these insights. I did not imagine neither effect, although the additive
method is common to all imports in FM (otherwise the 'Clean Import' plug-in would not be
necessary...

And Shlomos remark seems pursuable for me: in the bookmarks the ¶-formats have a role...

Even after so many years of using FM i still have holes in the knowledge about it!
Thank You

Klaus