Text insets (Martin Ley)

Austin Meredith kouroo at kouroo.info
Sat Mar 5 16:00:46 PST 2011

We wouldn't even be able to use FrameMaker if it weren't for insets
(incorporations by reference). They work perfectly for us. Sometimes a document
of ours will have literally thousands of such live incorporations by
reference! --We rely on them the way a programmer relies on calls to a Call
Library.

Our big question is, when will the Internet people get smart enough to "get
with" insets, and finally grant us the same capabilities for
real-time-live-update insets in Internet coding (HTML, XML, etc.), as have been
available in FrameMaker?