eps image looks lousy in Frame. What should I do differently?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Mar 9 00:57:37 PST 2011

Hi Theresa,

An explanation would be that you created the PDF not with the
Adobe PDF printer but with a non-PostScript printer. Then only
the screen display is used to print EPS files.

I recommend the free SetPrint utility to use Adobe PDF as
the default printer just for FrameMaker:
http://www.sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm

Do all other images have the correct resolution in the same
PDF?

Best regards

Winfried