Cannot select and delete imported image file

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 06:20:46 PDT 2011

I am working with a document where a former employee attempted to import
some image file (jpg) into anchored frames that I had set up in the template
document. This person was a novice with framemaker. The images obviously
were not correctly imported into the anchored frames, because they will move
out of the anchored frame if text is added/deleted, etc.  I thought, no
problem, I will just delete the images and import them correctly into the
anchored frame. The problem is that I cannot select the images in order to
delete them.  They were obviously imported by reference, since if I remove
the image source files, frame will give me a dialogue saying that the files
are missing and a gray box appears. But I simply cannot find a way to select
the images in order to delete them and re-import them correctly. Any
suggestions?  The person who originally imported these is not available, so
I cannot ask him how he did the import. Thanks in advance for your help.