OT: Any opinions on creating online help?

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Wed Mar 30 10:57:22 PDT 2011

Sorry for the omissions and thanks for your response.

Our deliverables are a multitude of various end-user docs: User guides, install docs, release notes, you name it.  Dozens of documents, updated on a regular basis. We distribute our FM-authored docs in PDF format.  Translation is a maybe, up ahead somewhere, not a current consideration.

I was aware of RoboHelp and WebWorks, but haven’t got anything on which to base a comparison. And there are probably several other cost-effective alternatives.  I contacted the list to see what I could learn from other folks’ experiences.

Thanks for all feedback,

~~Gay