deleting orphaned text frames

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Wed Mar 30 12:41:22 PDT 2011

John,

Assuming the rest of the text is in a single text flow, you can do the following:

- select all of the main text and cut it out of the document
- select Special > Delete Pages (and delete all of the pages in the document)
- you'll now be on the master pages
- select View > Body Pages (OK the creation of a body page)
- put your cursor in the main text frame and paste

Best Regards,

Brad