deleting orphaned text frames

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:49:33 PDT 2011

If all the text you want is in one flow, the solution is pretty easy.
Just make a clean template file, then import the flow -- File>Import>File (by copying), specifying the flow you want to import -- from each legacy chapter file into a copy of the clean template. Everything that is not part of the imported flow will be left behind.

-Fred Ridder