Anchored frame

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Wed May 4 11:49:22 PDT 2011

One one line, I have an anchored frame which has a 3" wide box below
current line, left justified, plus one space, and I wish to place a
second anchored frome which has a 3" wide box below the current line,
right justified, so that both boxes are on the same line.

Frame puts the second box below the first box, even though there is room
enough for both boxes in the text frame. Do I need to put both images
into one frame which is wide enough for both of them?

Thanks.