Anchored frame

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu May 5 07:33:57 PDT 2011

That's what I do.
john

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Theresa de
Valence
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:49 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Anchored frame

One one line, I have an anchored frame which has a 3" wide box below
current line, left justified, plus one space, and I wish to place a
second anchored frome which has a 3" wide box below the current line,
right justified, so that both boxes are on the same line.

Frame puts the second box below the first box, even though there is room

enough for both boxes in the text frame. Do I need to put both images
into one frame which is wide enough for both of them?

Thanks.