Frame 10 inserts 2 pages at end of generated TOC

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Tue Nov 1 10:39:05 PDT 2011

Hi, all. I'm using FrameMaker 10 on a Windows 7 system.

Frame is inserting two pages at the end of the standard generated TOC.

I went into page layout/master page usage and ensured that the pages are allocated as:

1st page uses "First Page" master page
2nd through 4th pages use "Left/Right" master pages

I figured that as soon as I regenerated, the two blank extra pages would disappear. But they didn't.

The text of the generated TOC ends at the bottom of the second page and has the section symbol at the end that indicates the end of a text flow. But then, at the top of page 3, there is a second symbol of the same type.

Where is that coming from?

Thanks fior all suggestions.