Imported Para Formats Don't Update Current Formats

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 12:46:48 PST 2011

Hi, all.

I'm using FrameMaker 10 in a Windows 7 system.

I've just imported a Header format into all the files of a book. Of course, this Header format is used only on the Master pages.

The new format does not overwrite the old unless I physically open each file, go to the Master page, and reapply the format.

Is this a known bug that I am suddenly only now waking up to?

Is there a workaround? Updating the book and saving the files makes no difference, alas.

Thanks.

--Nancy