Keystroke commands for selecting tags in Save As PDF?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:59:56 PST 2011

Not a keystroke shortcut, but double-clicking on any item toggles the item to the opposite list. (Or when there are three lists as in the find conditional text dialog, double-clicking moves the item one column to the right in a clockwise rotation and shift-double-clicking moves one column to the left.) Even with lots of tags in the wrong list, it only takes me a minute (literally) to get things straight.

Some might suggest making this setting from the book file window rather than doing it one file at a time. But that approach only works as expected (rippling the book-level changes into all the individual files) if you are adding tags to the "Include" list on a global basis. Moving something to the "Don't Include" list in the book window will *not* ripple that change down to the individual files. This is actually a feature, allowing you to include specific tags that are outside the global "include" set in specific chapters of a book.

-Fred Ridder