Keystroke commands for selecting tags in Save As PDF?

Wed Nov 30 22:30:20 PST 2011

Theresa de Valence wrote:

> On 11/30/2011 3:23 PM, Combs, Richard wrote:
<snip>
> > I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts for moving paragraphs from one
> list to the other, but you don't have to use the Move (arrow) buttons.
> Just double-click a paragraph name in either list to move it to the
> other. If you start with the first paragraph in the list, you can just
> keep clicking and clear the entire list in seconds.
> No, it doesn't work that way. You have to click on the paragraph tag
> and
> then click the Move-It arrow. Extremely tedious.

Double-clicking works in both FM7.2 and FM9 (just confirmed both). I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't work in FM8. Maybe you're double-clicking too slowly? (You can test/adjust double-click speed in Control Panel > Mouse.)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom