Vertical line at right edge of graphics frame

Janice Swanson jswanson at iders.ca
Thu Sep 22 10:36:33 PDT 2011

Beverly,

I have no idea if this is similar to the experience I had, but...

In my case, I had a text frame (no background fill or colour) placed over a coloured graphic for a brochure I was converting to PDF and printing in high quality. If I had View > Borders selected in FM when printing to PDF, a thin white line appeared where the text frame was, but only on the hard copy of the document, not on screen. If I deselected the View Borders option before I printed, the thin white line disappeared. If you work with Borders visible maybe try turning that feature off just before printing to see if that makes a difference.

Janice Swanson
Janice Swanson
Technical Writer
Iders Incorporated
27047 Oakwood Road
Oakbank, MB R0E 1J2
Tel (204) 444-5200 ext 244
Fax: (204) 444-5900
        [http://www.iders.ca/IDERS_logo.jpg]
Iders Incorporated Confidential:
This message is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s) and their appointed delegates, and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy it and advise the sender immediately by phone, Email or facsimile.