Pagination: Top of Column

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sun Apr 1 18:02:36 PDT 2012

An easier solution is to create a paragraph format called PageBreak.
Give it a very large space below setting that is larger than the height
of the text frame, such as 500 points. You can insert a paragraph with
this tag wherever you need a page or column break. You can also use
Special> Page Break, but that one has the annoyance of being seen as an
override by FrameMaker. So choosing to remove overrides on imports can
remove all of them and really mess up your page layout.

Mike Wickham