Disappearing Palettes

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:15:42 PDT 2012

Thanks, Stuart, now I remember Workspaces--and even a fairly recent
discussion about the .fws and .cfws files--but couldn't put them
together. I will set this up and hope I don't have to use it often.
:-)

Typically, running Windows under Parallels is no different, it's just
more challenging for us Mac folks to figure out where stuff is (and
why it doesn't work like a Mac).

--Karen