Char and Para Tag Updating - Across Books

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Aug 9 09:54:52 PDT 2012

Thanks Georg.

I don't (currently) have Finalyser but I do have Silicon Prairie's Char Tools - and with a little trial and error the conversion option did what I needed.

Since I've been transferred to a different department, my new boss has been good about authorizing the purchase of third party tools - so I'll keep Finalyser in mind.

Alison