MindTouch > FrameMaker migration ideas

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Aug 24 12:18:07 PDT 2012

Hi Robert,

If the XHTML is valid XML (which it should be), you could use FrameScript
and MSXML to parse through the XML and convert the content to unstructured
FrameMaker. Obviously, this would be a custom solution, but it could be
pretty much push-button if the input is consistent. If you send me an input
and output sample, I can give you an idea of what is possible. Please let me
know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045