Framemaker table line issue

Lebbink, Belinda B.Lebbink at sdu.nl
Tue Jan 10 06:25:51 PST 2012

Hello all,

Recently we've updated our Framemaker version from 7.2 to 10.
There are a few minor problems, but one confuses me.

Generating a xml-document with the old edd, template and r/w-rules results in a lineless at the bottom from a table if the cell above has a straddle.
When I unstraddle the cell, the line (outside ruling: bottom, very thin / draw bottom ruling on last sheet only = on) the line appears. Straddle the cell again and the line disappears.
When I open an old FM 7.2 document, the line displays correctly.
I have saved the 7.2  edd, f/w and temp-files as 10 files, the missing line thing still appears.

I have saved a new generated FM-document as a MIF: in the new generated file stands "<CellRRuling 'None'>". When I removed this line from the file and reload it in FM, the bottom line displays correctly.
How can I correct this in Framemaker? I can't find it.

Who can help me?

Tia.

Belinda

Met vriendelijke groet,
Sdu Uitgevers

Belinda Lebbink
Coördinator productrealisatie Kosteninformatie

Koopmanslaan 27b
7005 BK Doetinchem
Tel.: (070) 37 80 159
E-mail: b.lebbink at sdu.nl<mailto:b.lebbink at sdu.nl>