Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from Frame to Robohelp?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:31:29 PST 2012

Why is SVG better than WMF or EMF? I don't like embedding Visio files,
so I save as WMF and insert the WMF. It seems to work fine and keeps the
lines perfectly sharp (since WMF is partially a vector format.)

Is there a good reason to switch to SVG?

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133