How to prepare Frame files for English to Korean translation

Kelly Lawetz klawetz at GENETEC.COM
Tue Jun 19 14:18:07 PDT 2012

Hello Framers,

How do I prepare my Frame files for translation to Korean? Product names and Role names will not be translated.
The translator will convert Frame > mif 7.0 > Trados.ttx files and then back again. What do I need to do on my end before I send the files?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kelly Lawetz
Team Leader of Technical Documentation

License Plate Recognition | Video Surveillance | Access Control

P: +1-514-332-4000 x6329 | F: +1-514-332-1692 | klawetz at genetec.com<mailto:%20klawetz at genetec.com>
2280, Alfred-Nobel Blvd, suite 400, Montreal, QC, H4S 2A4, Canada

Explore your possibilities: www.genetec.com/possibilities<http://www.genetec.com/possibilities>

Confidentiality Message | This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be
reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and
destroy all copies.