Framemaker 10 and DITA

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:57:17 PDT 2012

Hi Katrina

We are using DITA + FrameMaker 7.2/8/9/10 + DITA-FMx. One of the many
reasons why we use Leximation's DITA-FMx plugin is the ease with which we
can:

   - Create FrameMaker templates for various types of DITA-structured
   content, for example table of contents, preface, parts, chapters, appendix,
   - Generate professional-quality PDFs

You can view some videos about this here:

   - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFJ53RTHxo
   - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQHuxtRmk0
   - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_q-igiXEYk

And this is an example of a PDF generated with FrameMaker+DITA-FMx:

http://www.adit.ws/nomadesk/help/help-manual.pdf

For JavaHelp, you can use the tools which Scott and Nadine mentioned.

And this article may help to figure out how to make the help
context-sensitive:

http://www.hyperwrite.com/Articles/showarticle.aspx?id=65

Kind regards

--