Help with conversion to webworks

Deirdre Clancy deirdre.nicfhlannchadha at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:10:54 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I am trying to convert Frame documents to webworks, which I haven't done
before. It's a few years since I've used Frame as well (this is v. 9) and I
used it mainly for editing already-existing documents.

I am tripping up on the following instruction I'm supposed to implement, in
relation to preparing the Frame document for conversion: it refers to
inserting a link to a PDF. I am unsure how to set this link text to
HTMLOnly - it is not referring to the entire document.

I'd appreciate any clarification.
Thanks
Deirdre.