Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri May 18 10:18:31 PDT 2012

Thanks for the detailed reply, Scott!

Right now, DITA is a curiosity for me and I want to learn more about it. I.e., I don't have any specific need to create documents/output using DITA for our company.

So, buying DITA-FMx does not make sense for me, since I would not be able to justify expensing it - sorry about that! Of course, I use and love _another_ one of your products: BookVars - this is a key tool for me when using FrameMaker. :)