Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri May 18 09:28:09 PDT 2012

That sounds like manual coding with a text editor. I expect more from
an authoring tool.

I know enough about DocBook and DITA that I could be immediately
productive with Oxygen XML or XMetal. In contrast, FrameMaker looks
like two weeks or more of downtime while dealing with the lack of
documentation and samples and the relatively crude UI.