Positioning Caption Under Run-in Figure

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu May 24 08:36:35 PDT 2012

Hi Alison,

To have the cross-reference source text out of order is not uncommon with
FrameMaker. It will get the figure captions in the main flow first, and then
pick up the ones inside of the anchored frames. This will sometimes happen
with your generated lists like TOCs.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.