seeking structured application help / developer

Lisa Radunz lisaannradunz at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 09:30:45 PDT 2012

Sorry if this is against the "rules" of the list, but I'm looking for an application developer who can help me with support or troubleshooting an existing structured application and one not yet developed.  Is there anyone who does that or can point me in the direction of finding someone?

I don't know the protocol for communication about this in terms of sharing email addresses or whatever, I am open to however it works.

Thanks, Lisa Radunz