Webworks ePublisher price

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 13 13:21:46 PST 2012

Carol, I'm not sure what the price is, but it's definitely worth checking into.

WebWorks will release version 2012.3 on 27 November and it is the first version that supports FM 11, so your timing is very good.

If you have any other questions about ePublisher and want to chat about it off forum, I'd be delighted to answer anything I can. I'm not a vendor, but I'm a very happy customer.

Nadine