save as... FM 8 Mif

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Sep 28 17:22:04 PDT 2012

My Language Service Provider (LSP) uses Trados and I use FM9 and there are no problems, so this isn't a Trados issue.

It's likely an LSP issue - when I moved from MS Word 2003 to FM9, I simply told my LSP that they needed FM9 - which was brand new at the time. They didn't balk in the least. They just upgraded to FM9.

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com