PDF Import

Jacob Schäffer (Grafikhuset) js at grafikhuset.dk
Tue Apr 16 12:32:39 PDT 2013

Hi Arnis,

Is it really true that FM makes an internal PDF-> EPS conversion?

If "true" that’s very interesting. As to my knowledge Adobe unceasingly
discourage the use of EPS when PDF is available because the PostScript
imaging model can't render a quite substantial amount of PDF objects
correctly :-)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jacob Schäffer  |  Chief Developer
Grafikhuset (House of Graphics)