An interesting Mif2Go project - will this work?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Sat Aug 3 17:42:08 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:57:56 -0400, John Sgammato
<john.sgammato at actifio.com> wrote:

>After I generate all the HTML files, I somehow need to get a list of
>the filenames for the third column of the .csv, and I'd love a way to
>get the Title of the topic into the second column.

Make an OmniHelp project from one of your books, and
have a look at the *_ohc.js file.  It has a line for
each topic, with the title and filename.  It's very
close to CSV (and JSON), a JS array:
  [3,"2.3 Graphics","graphics.htm#Xxx1363"],

The first field is the TOC level.  You can easily
remove the autonumbering and the anchor with ini
settings, leaving:
  [3,"Graphics","graphics.htm"],
which you can add your other four fields to.

As for exclusion, which do you have more of, excluded
or included?  That will determine the best method.
Have you considered conditional text?  ;-)

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/