Text insets vs child books?

Schoepel, Sigrid sigrid.schoepel at philips.com
Wed Aug 14 06:24:26 PDT 2013

We have chopped up our workflows into small procedures so we can reuse some of the same small procedures within a larger workflow. This means we want to add the same information multiple times in a manual. Text insets have been around a long time and were finicky when I used them a very long time ago. Now there is the possibility of making each workflow using child books within a larger book. We are using unstructured Frame 11. Would you recommend text insets or child books?

Regards,
Sigrid

[Philips Logo]     Sigrid Schoepel    NM Tech Pubs Sr Mgr    * sigrid.schoepel at philips.com<mailto:sigrid.schoepel at philips.com>  * 608 288 6918     [cellphone]  608 327 9450     7 608 298 2101 * Philips Healthcare - Nuclear Medicine,  5520 Nobel Drive, Fitchburg, WI 53711, USA and 595 Miner Road, Highland Heights, OH 44143, USA

NOTE: My calendar is up-to-date 99.9% of the time. It includes holiday, travel, and personal time out of the office.

I have CDO. It's just like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.

Can you just let me outta here before whatever comes next? -Clark, The Office: Stairmageddon