"FrameMaker has detected a problem and must quit" Really?!

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Feb 14 18:32:07 PST 2013

Yes, please provide the contact information for the “service tech” who gave you that misinformation!!!

            - Dov

[cid:image001.png at 01CE0AE1.980BC2B0]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com<mailto:isaacs at adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.

ISAACS-OFFICE.corp.adobe.com